Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

I remember thinking when I was little that brussel sprouts were gross. I don't even think that I had even tried them. Guess what? They aren't gross at all! They are delicious!



Cheesy Factor (1 no cheese, 10 all cheese): 1
Dummy Factor (1 easiest, 10 hardest): 1
Time Factor (1 shortest, 10 longest): 2
Servings made: 2-4

Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Olive oil
Salt and Pepper
12-14 small brussel sprouts, end cut off, and halved (quartered if using larger sprouts)

Preheat oven to 450 deg. In a mixing bowl, add sprouts (including any leaves that made have come unattached, but excluding stem ends cut off), drizzle with olive oil, and season heavily with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread sprouts out in even layer on baking sheet and cook in oven for 12 minutes.


Yup, that's it. And the burnt crispy leaves that fall off? Those are the best part!!! Or at least my favorite part anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment