Monday, August 16, 2010

Mediterranean Adventures: Nice, France; Rome, Italy; and Santorini, Greece

So for those of you who were not aware: I just got married!!! WOOHOOO! James and Abby Melad were married on Friday, July 30, 2010, in Charlevoix, Michigan. We left from there on Sunday for Europe for two weeks for our honeymoon, visiting the countries of France, Monaco, Italy, and Greece. It has been the most amazing time in my life and there are not even enough words to describe how happy I am.

What this means for all of you, for a while at least, is that I will probably be blogging about the food found on the Mediterranean, as well as some travel gems of wisdom.

Our itinerary was:
Nice, France
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Cannes, France
Rome, Italy
Oia, Santorini, Greece

Most amazing trip ever, but I am, for the first time ever, finding out what jet-lag is. And it is awful. People aren't kidding around when they talk about how awful they feel with it. I woke up at 4:45am yesterday and wasn't sure what to do with myself.

Now, back to the real world. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment