Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guinness

We are getting a puppy! I am SOOOO excited. She is a Maltese and Shih-Tzu mix (both are good for James, since he has allergies). We have decided to name her Guinness (appropriately) and she is only 6 weeks old right now, so we can't pick her up until next week. I can't wait! I've already ordered her 2 University of Michigan food dishes, a little Michigan bandanna to wear on game-days, and a giant towel for her to play on that says "Guinness". (Random side note: I have been searching for other pet-type things from the Guinness webstore, and they have NONE. It's very strange to me.)

Anyway, I want everyone to meet her. Even though she has nothing to do with food. Except to Filipinos, according to my in-laws, who I have instructed to not even come close to considering her food when they baby-sit. Joking. Kind of.


My mom's reaction was the best: "She's really cute. But that's not much of a video. She isn't really doing anything." Ha! What is supposed to do?! She's a newborn. And she was wet from a bath, freezing, and very very sleepy. I happen to think she's great. And that the video is great. So take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment