Wednesday, April 20, 2016

H.E.A.L.T.H. Boats

I'm really proud of the fact that I named these HEALTH boats because each letter stands for one of the ingredients. I think I'm pretty creative right now. Or bored I guess. Or hungry.

H.E.A.L.T.H. Boats




H.E.A.L.T.H. Boats
Hummus
Eggs (hardboiled, sliced)
Avocado, sliced
Lettuce (Romain hearts or butter lettuce best)
Turkey (low sodium or nitrate free)
Hot Sauce (optional)

Turn lettuce into a taco boat. Put full slice of lettuce on plate, tope with sliced turkey, then hummus, sliced avocado, and sliced hard boiled egg. Season with salt/pepper and top with hot sauce (optional).

If you really wanted, you could also put all this stuff in between some bread for a sandwich. Or another of my favorite variations is to eliminate the lettuce and put the toppings on a brown rice cake. Pretty much any vessel you want uses to get avocado, hummus, eggs, and turkey into your mouth will work.


No comments:

Post a Comment